Thursday, December 4, 2008

hello there

so, i woke up this morning with a pounding head and realized my wonderful fiance was very generous to share the fever/achey body he had at the beginning of the week with me. It's ok though, I haven't been sick in a long while, so I can handle sleeping all afternoon and drinking lots of juice, water, and hot tea.
tonight he brought me a care package with popcorn, fruit teas, juice boxes, rice cakes, and a letter which definitely made me feel better :)
After dinner, i came back to my room to sleep while he went to work... i slept for a short while and awoke feeling a little better, so i browsed the internet for some wedding color ideas. once keith got off from work, he came over to the dorm and we played a game of Battle of the Sexes with Brandon and Heather and shared a supreme pizza ...
such good times at Bible College :)

No comments: