Tuesday, January 27, 2009

in 130 days i will marry my best friend

the past weekend i worked like a woman on a mission.
My mission: Wedding Planning.

Among my many errands, I
  • confirmed bridesmaid dress styles/delivery
  • confirmed tux style/colors and got a fit-by date
  • reserved a block of hotel rooms for the out-of-town guests
  • priced the wedding cake at a bakery
  • bought bubbles and yellow ribbon (to tie on the bottles) for the guests
  • looked over flower choices and got some great ideas
  • narrowed down invitation choices
  • worked on the guest list
Lastly, I organized a huge wedding planning notebook that I'll be keeping all my info for everything from the ceremony details, tux rentals, flowers, and music, to honeymoon directions and our registry.

Now I must put wedding-related stuff out of my mind until next weekend. Or I will never get my homework done.

No comments: